Scope of Application
How We Collect Information
We collect information from time to time for the purpose of providing better services. We collect information through:
- Information you provided to us: The information you provided to us when you register at EP mobile application and when you use services provided by EP, including but not limited to demographic information, personal identification information, contact information, and preference information.
- Data generated when you use our services: Besides information you provided to us, we may collect other data to improve our service, including but not limited to in app behavioural data, purchase data, information you provide when contacting our customer care, and information you provide when completing our surveys.
- When you download and use EP app services, EP may read and record your location and mobile device information, include but not limited to device model, device ID, operating system, resolution, telecom operator, etc. The collection of non-individual information is to improve EP’s management and service.
How We Use Information
To fulfill the purpose of providing better services, we will use your information from time to time to promote additional products, services, and special offers from EP or its partners. Other use includes but not limited to actions in order to protect your account security and your legal rights.
How We Share Information
We promise to keep your information confidential and not to sell or rent your information to third parties for promotion. We only share your information in the situations below:
- Obtained your permission or authorization
- According to the request of the law or government policy
- Share with any affiliated companies of EP
- When information sharing is necessary to provide a particular service or solve issues and conflicts
- To protect EP, EP partner, and EP members' legal rights
- Protection of Your Personal Information
- Your information is processed and stored in secure, dedicated and confidential databases in Toronto, Ontario.
Use of Cookie
To provide an easier user experience and save your trouble of inputting registration information repeatedly, we may identify you through small data files when you visit EP website or use EP mobile app. These small data files may be Cookie, Flash Cookie, or other local stored data by your browser and related application (all is referred to “Cookie”)
Please understand that certain services can only be provided through using “Cookie”. You can change your Cookie setting on your browser or applications, but this may affect your secured access of EP platform and use of EP services.
Users can opt out of receiving communications in electronic or printed by writing to us at:
EventPick Customer Care
Suite 200, 140 Yonge Street
By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The decision to opt out of additional communications may affect your abilities to use certain services provided by EventPick.